Decorish PREMIUM Large Thai Spa Herbal Massage Compress Ball Warm Hot Therapy (Luk Pra Kob) 200 g. Product of Thailand
Used for centuries in Traditional Thai massage therapy, Thai Original Herbal Body Compresses are a wonderful way to combine heat therapy, herbal therapy, and aromatherapy in one modality. It is used to relieve soreness and pain from tired, achy muscles and joints. It reduces bruises and rashes, improves sleep and maintains healthy skin. Our three differentThai Herbal Body Compresses—Energizing, Rejuvenating, and Relaxing—each have a blend of ingredients that was developed by Traditional Thai Massage experts. Thai herbal compresses are incredibly therapeutic, and should be considered essential to any treatment oriented Thai massage practice.
Benefits- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces muscle tension & aches
- Relieves inflammation of muscles & tendons
- Reduces bruising Improves sleep
- Maintains healthy skin
- Relaxes and refreshes your body & mind
Directions for Use
- Soak the herbal compress completely in water for approximately one minute and remove.
- Warm the compresses in an herbal compress steamer for another ten to fifteen minutes. Alternatively, heat the compresses in the microwave for two to three minutes. For maximum therapeutic benefit, the steaming method is recommended.
- Check the temperature of the compresses by holding them against your upper arm before placing it directly on yourself of a client.
- Apply the herbal compresses to any affected areas. Use gentle pressure while rolling, dragging, and pressing the compresses against the skin. So that the medicinal herbs have a chance to absorb completely into the skin, wait at least thirty minutes before taking a bath.